Current & Completed Projects
At any given time, Cannon & Wendt has several mutli-million dollar projects under construction. We pride ourselves on being able to handle so many high dollar, important projects at one time. What makes us able to do this is having the state's best electricians, journeyman, foreman, project managers, field supervisors and upper management there is to offer, working together seamlessly to complete a project.
We continuously complete our projects on time and on/under budget, making sure to focus on the quality of the job which in turn makes our customers very satisfied and allows us to keep getting called back to negotiate, rather than bid, their up coming projects.
Some of our current projects are:
- Arizona Public Service: Deer Valley Campus North 2 building
- Banner University Medical Center: Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: Terminal 3 Renovation
- Honor Health Deer Valley: OR Expansion
- Honor Health North Mountain: Hybrid OR Expansion
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Arizona State University: Sun Devil Stadium Renovation, Phases 2 & 3
- Link to ASU Sun Devil Stadium Construction Camera: http://www.thesundevils.com/sports/2015/12/2/209480302.aspx
- University of Arizona Phoenix Biomedical Campus Phase II: Bioscience Partnership Building
- Link to UofA Bioscience Partnership Building Construction Camera: https://app.oxblue.com/open/DPRSundt/Biosciences